Doodle Bug is growing each day...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Jitter Bug is growing...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

There is a reason behind this picture...

One of my friends tagged me in her blog a couple of months ago and I am finally getting around to this. I thought it was a cute way to show off a random picture and get some of my friends who haven't blogged in awhile to blog :)

Here are the rules:
1. Open your first photo folder
2. Scroll down to the 10th picture in your folder (if you don't have 10 pictures, go to the next folder that does)
3. Post that photo and tell your story behind the photo.
4. Tag 5 friends to do the same




Ha! This is definitely random. This picture was taken on 11/22/2001 and it is over the Thanksgiving holiday. Hubby's family and I all went to the Grand Canyon...and no body fell! We all had so much fun on that trip. It was the first time I met Hubby's Aunt D., Uncle S., and cousin A and J!!!


Now it's your turn! I am tagging: Tara, Sharen, Shelley, Stephanie, and Michelle. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment