Doodle Bug is growing each day...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Jitter Bug is growing...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 8, 2009

FREE Food!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!! I just got $65 of free restaurant gift certificates!!!! How you ask? Well, instead of using google to do my daily searches, I've been using swag. When you do a search on swag, you earn points (swag bucks). I accumulated 40 swag bucks and traded it in for a $25 GC to restaurants.com. If you're not familiar with restaurants.com, it's a website in which you can buy GC at a reducued rate (for example you can buy a $10 GC for only $4). So I purchased $65 worth of gift cards to my favorite restaurants and I used my FREE $25 GC to pay for it. Follow me?

If you want to do the same, look for the link on the top right side of this website, click on it and sign up for your FREE account and start earning swag bucks today!

No comments:

Post a Comment