Doodle Bug is growing each day...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Jitter Bug is growing...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Just havin' FUN!!!

Time is just flying by! I can't believe my little Doodle Bug is already 11 months old.

He loves picture time!


He's watching a dragon fly in this picture ;o)

Doodles loves to feed himself. We've been slowly introducing finger foods: cheerios, french fries, carrots, diced potato, finely sliced chicken... Today, he had Milk Free French Toast for breakfast!



He loved it so much that he just kept shoving more and more into his mouth! I was worried he'd choke, but he just laughed at me and stuck more in his mouth!

2 comments:

  1. Regina, he is really getting big! Olivia is the same way with shoving the food in her mouth - I'm in her face the whole time making sure the pieces are going down and she's just laughing and eating as much as she can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how big he's getting. Almost one year old!!!! Where does the time go? He's just precious. Love the videos too. :)

    ReplyDelete