Doodle Bug is growing each day...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Jitter Bug is growing...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

All that glitters is gold!



So, back in the day (I'm talking Middle and Early High school years) I used to wear a lot of yellow gold jewelry. I had dolphins, hearts, and flower charms. I had a bracelet made of X's and O's. I had a ring and matching necklace that was a flower and, get this, it was made out of yellow, white, AND rose gold. I know, you're jealous. Until just a few hours ago, all that gold jewelry sat in my jewelry box collecting dust. Well, one of my friends was having a Gold Party tonight where you stop by and bring your old gold and they give you cash on the spot. Guess how much I made? Go ahead guess!!!



I walked away with $450.00!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's awesome! Treating everyone for drinks tonight, huh? LOL =)

    ReplyDelete