Doodle Bug is growing each day...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Jitter Bug is growing...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

I had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day! It started with presents from my little Doodle Bug!


I loved the card from DB. Daddy helped him write "Mommy" on the envelope and sign his name inside. It was so cute!



There is this watch that I've had my eye on for about a year now. It's expensive, so I would NEVER let hubby buy it for me. It's a fashion watch and will go out of style in a year or less, so there's no sense in spending all that money. That said, hubby and Doodles found the same watch made by Fossil for a fraction of the price. So that's what I got! I love it! Thank you to the two most wonderful guys! I love you both very much!!!




After presents, my two guys made breakfast for everyone. Doodle Bug's Grandma, Granny, Pat, Uncle C, and Jess came over. They made pancakes, eggs, bacon, hash browns...



Uncle C said he was teaching DB how to play with the Sit-and-spin. DB is not paying attention, but uncle C looks like he's having a blast!!


No comments:

Post a Comment