Doodle Bug is growing each day...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Jitter Bug is growing...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

It's his half birthday already...



I really can't believe how fast time goes by. He just loves to "ham" it up in front of the camera!!
When I was pregnant and nervous about delivery, women who have more than one child kept telling me, it's not that bad! You forget about the pain and uncomfort and before you know it, you'll be having another baby. I thought they were crazy!!! So during the last few months of pregnancy (when I was very miserable and extremely uncomfortable), I decided to burn those feelings into my brain. When I was in labor, I did the same thing. Well, 6 months later, I still haven't forgotten the discomfort. However, looking back on it, it was all worth it! Does this mean I'm ready to have another? NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment