Doodle Bug is growing each day...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Jitter Bug is growing...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

The Love Dare Challenge, Day 1



Ok, so I heard about this book called, The Love Dare. The movie, Fireproof, was based on this book and it involves a couple on the verge of divorce. They follow the steps in this book, and I won't spoil the ending for you. Anyways, I stumbled upon this website that has a 40 day love dare challenge. I thought I would try it and see how it works. Not that my hubby and I are on the verge of getting a divorce. We rarely ever argue, I just thought this would be fun. Especially with February being the month of love. Each day you get a new task to complete for your husband/boyfriend. Today's task is an easy one for me: Resolve to say nothing negative about your spouse today. I'd love for you to join me in this 40 day challenge and tell me how it goes.




I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful, caring husband. Last night we went to a baptism class at Holy Family and I know hubby was tired and has had an exhausting time at work this week, but he put a smile on his face and went. He didn't say one negative thing the entire time we were there (which was over an hour). I love him. Too bad he doesn't read my blog to see how much I love him :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment