Doodle Bug is growing each day...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Jitter Bug is growing...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Love Dare Challenge, Day 6

Choose to react to tough circumstances in your marriage in loving ways instead of with irritation. Well, I hope this doesn't jynx me now, and give me a tough marital situation to deal with today! I think some of these challenges are for couples with problems. Oh well, some of them are fun!

For those of you who read my post yesterday, I feel much better today! After all, this is not life threatening. If J does have something wrong with his hips, than we fix it with a brace. And, we're fortunate to have a good doctor who can catch these things early. Thank you for all of the comments, emails, and phone calls yesterday. I have great friends and family!

3 comments:

  1. I'm late reading...poor J. But, you have the right attitude, not life threatening, it can be fixed. We'll be praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blingy background and so glad you are feeling better today. It was great seeing you guys yesterday.

    ReplyDelete