Doodle Bug is growing each day...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Jitter Bug is growing...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

J's Baptism










We had J baptized this weekend. Of course, he was the baby that CRIED through the ENTIRE ceremony. I tried to keep a smile on my face. Unfortunately, I didn't hear a thing the Priest said...and I don't think anyone else did either. There were 4 other baby girls getting baptized as well. They were perfectly well behaved babies. A lady came up to me during the ceremony and said, "Don't worry, the more they cry, the more blessings they get from God." I think she meant to make me feel better...it didn't work.

I do want to say Thank You!!!!! to everyone who came. Most of Hubby's family, and all of mine, live out of town. I'm so thankful to all of those who made the long trip to come and share this special moment with us!!! We truly are blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment