Doodle Bug is growing each day...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Jitter Bug is growing...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

We just couldn't wait...

Well, over the weekend, my hubby and I did some shopping. While we were at Sams, we saw a HUGE stuffed caterpillar and we just had to have it for our little doodlebug. We thought we would save it and give it to him for Easter. Of course, when we got home, neither of us could wait!!!! Here are some pictures of little doodlebug playing with his caterpillar.















































When he woke up this morning, it was the first thing he wanted to play with. I've also noticed that he likes to bang things with his hands. I remembered he received a "Bed Bugs" gift for Christmas. So I dug it out of the closet and put it in front of him. He knew right away where to start banging!!! Just look at the concentration. He's such a boy!


1 comment: